Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Babydoll Sheep 101

Right now I am in Kentucky visiting my father, so I am not able to upload any photos. However, I can do some blogging - so I thought I'd start on a little idea that came to me a couple of weeks ago...which is to blog about caring for Old English Southdown Babydoll sheep. This idea came to me because I didn't find much information about Babydolls before I purchased my little flock. I found information about sheep in general, but not a whole lot that was specifically geared to Babydolls. Because I firmly believe that people should know what to expect when caring for each type of animal (so that the animal does not end up suffering due to human ignorance), I decided to pass on the information as it comes to me...via internet research, reading books, talking to other shepherds/shepherdesses, or personal experience.

So, for those of you who are interested, keep checking for updates as I blog about caring for Babydoll sheep!

No comments: