Thursday, November 6, 2008

Friends & Fiber

Okay, so I'm kicking myself because I didn't take any pictures of the actual event - but I've just got to blog about the wonderful day I had on Saturday, November 1 with some of my fiber buddies.

Here at Kellane Farm we had our First Annual Fall Fiber Fun Day (yep, that's right ladies...I've decided to make it an annual event). The festivities began at 4:00 p.m. and included meeting the farm animals, knitting, chatting, and eating fall fare, such as Cheddar Potato soup, Cheddar biscuits, Sweet Potato chips, and Delicata Squash muffins. I was so happy to be surrounded by some of my knitting friends - Stasia, Mary, Dianne, Dixie, Truus, and Phillippa. Being able to see other people's knitting, share ideas, and learn more about knitting is always such a treat for me. I just wish I could have a Fiber Fun Day every weekend!

No comments: