Tuesday, December 23, 2008

The Mad Bomber


As I was getting bundled up to feed the animals yesterday in the zero degree weather my husband, Kirk, thought it would be a good idea to take photos. I gave him a quizzical look and he said "You can put it on your blog! I bet people will want to see what you have to wear to feed the animals." Being the good sport that I am (ha ha) I decided to let him snap the pics. However, I'm afraid that once people see these photos then they'll want the good life too - and there will be an influx of people moving to Wisconsin to be proud owners of "farmlets!!"Getting started: "Mad Bomber" hat and ever-trusty Muck boots

All bundled up and ready to go! Notice Ranger in the foreground...he's ready to go too!

A photo of our weather station - for "proof" of how cold it was!

Are you in there, Mom?!

No comments: