Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Catching Up

Yes, I know...it has been WAY too long since I last blogged. With the kids out of school I have less computer time, but that isn't the only reason I haven't written anything. I just haven't felt very inspired. However, this morning I was looking at my digital photos and realized that I didn't do much blogging of Kellane Farm's cute little lambs of 2009 (all of whom have already grown quite a bit)!
The following photos were taken back in May....the first time I took ALL of the girls for a walk around the farm. The lambs pretty much stayed by their mom's side, but they did scamper and run around quite a bit. It was a lot of fun watching them!

Notice our two Rat Terriers, Scout & Ranger, on the perimeter - keeping an eye on the sheep? They are excellent herding dogs!

Ella nibbling on a clump of weedsElla, Maggie, Laila and BelleThis isn't the greatest photo, but I love that it catches little Ella in mid-leap

Okay...now I promise to blog again in the near future. I won't wait a month like last time! :)

No comments: