Monday, May 9, 2011

Maggie's Lamb - First Day Out

These photos were taken the first day that I let Maggie and her lamb ("Bitzy Bean" is what I call him, although that isn't his name) out of their jug.  It was a beautiful spring day and watching this cute little creature find his legs and explore his new territory was quite entertaining!

Aren't I a handsome fellow?

Hmmm....what's this crunchy thing?!?
 
What's that over there?

it's a giant stack of cut trees!

better head back to mom...
what's so interesting about this green stuff, mom?

Peekaboo!

woo hoo!  my legs have springs in them!!

snack time...gotta refuel for my adventures!

What is THAT?!?!?  It's BIG and SHINY!
The writing says Mr. B the Handyman. 
Hmmmm...wonder if he could use some help?!?


2 comments:

HayleyB said...

Awwww, I wuv this little guy! The one of him looking at the handyman truck is adorable!

Michael J. said...

So cool!